Thursday, March 29, 2007


So I made the leap again,
from small pond to big.

Just got to San Francisco early Monday morning.
David and I drove all night from Salt Lake City.
6pm to 4am.

Had some really great chats along the way -
just about the future and what we want,
how to make those dreams and goals happen...


I love our cross country drives like that.
Always bring us so much closer.



So let's see.
How long did I live in Utah...
End of 1994 to 1995.
Half a year there.
And then 1997 to January of 2006,
when I moved to the Bay Area the first time.
Went back to Utah at the end of April 2006,
and moved again end of March 2007,
but this time to San Francisco instead of Oakland.

This time the circumstances are very much different.

So that makes just about 10 years in Utah.
10 years of experiences.
At least 2 full lifetime's worth.
Too many memories to count.

Here's what 2 lifteimes looks like from the rearview mirror...



No comments: